The Center for Dialog & Resolution is proud to announce an entirely new quarterly newsletter with a brand new name and look! Find out what’s been happening inside (and out) of the Center, plan for upcoming events, and get a little inspiration from our quote corner! Check it out on our newsletter page or click the Read More button to see it HERE!
- CDR Board Members… Making Ripples! October 27, 2016
- Rippling Out! October 18, 2016
- Bringing the Community… to CDR! July 15, 2016
- CDR News – July July 15, 2016
- Extraordinary Organizations, Extraordinary Partners July 15, 2016
- Bringing in the sunshine, bringing in the community! July 15, 2016
- A new RESOLUTION! March 25, 2016
- Spring 2016 Newsletter: Dialog in the Garden March 24, 2016
- Distinguished Organization: Center for Dialog & Resolution February 11, 2016
- New Year, New Facebook Page! February 3, 2016
Join Us On Facebook
Help Our Center Grow
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit and are happy to receive your tax deductible donations. We thank you for any donations you send which help us continue to provide alternative dispute resolution services to the Pierce County community.
Make a one-time or recurring donation:
Donate through PayPal:
Check out our
AMAZON WISH LIST!