The Center for Dialog & Resolution is making ripples throughout the community… and so can you! Check out our new and improved newsletter, read all about our move to an incredible new location, and get all the latest updates on our upcoming event celebrating Conflict Resolution Day, “The Ripple Effect: Center for Dialog & Resolution’s Annual Friend and Fundraiser”!
- CDR Board Members… Making Ripples! October 27, 2016
- Rippling Out! October 18, 2016
- Bringing the Community… to CDR! July 15, 2016
- CDR News – July July 15, 2016
- Extraordinary Organizations, Extraordinary Partners July 15, 2016
- Bringing in the sunshine, bringing in the community! July 15, 2016
- A new RESOLUTION! March 25, 2016
- Spring 2016 Newsletter: Dialog in the Garden March 24, 2016
- Distinguished Organization: Center for Dialog & Resolution February 11, 2016
- New Year, New Facebook Page! February 3, 2016
Join Us On Facebook
Help Our Center Grow
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit and are happy to receive your tax deductible donations. We thank you for any donations you send which help us continue to provide alternative dispute resolution services to the Pierce County community.
Make a one-time or recurring donation:
Donate through PayPal:
Check out our
AMAZON WISH LIST!