Covid-19 Office Protocols
Updated April 20th, 2021
Washington State’s phased re-opening plan is responsive to the continually changing public health reality in our region. As such, the Center for Dialog & Resolution (CDR) has had a similarly fluid response, directed by the statewide guidance of the time. Our primary interest and concern remains, the health and safety of our community, staff, volunteers, and clients – in both the near and long-term
The following safety precautions are in place until posted otherwise to protect the health and wellness of everyone and to curtail the further spread of illness. We ask for everyone to support these efforts.
- CDR’s public and reception phone hours are Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm with the phones off during lunch (12noon – 1:00 pm). To ensure we are onsite, we ask for volunteers and visitors to call reception (253.572.3657) prior to visiting.
- All facilitation, training, and mediation continue to be offered online. Contact us to discuss special circumstances.
- Everyone is asked to maintain at least six feet of physical distancing at all times. This helps to ensure a healthy environment – the office capacity at any one time is limited to ten people, this includes staff, volunteers and community members.
- Anyone with the following symptoms is asked to refrain from being onsite until fully well: chills, fever, cough, difficulty breathing and/or muscle aches.
- Anyone onsite must maintain proper infection control procedures as guided by the hand-washing posters.
- Staff, volunteers, and visitors are required to wear a cloth face mask fully covering both nose and mouth for the entirety of their time while onsite.