Mediator Training Calendar
Volunteer Training Opportunities
Every month, the Center hosts a two-hour professional development training for our volunteer mediators, also known as “in-services.” In-Services are complimentary to our volunteer mediators, interns, and Basic Mediation Training participants. Other guests may attend by advanced request only and there is a $10 charge.
These trainings are a great place to connect with fellow mediators. They are also a confidential and supportive place to bring up specific cases or mediator concerns. Our in-services include explorations of the skills, concepts, and professional standards of mediator conduct and at times presenters, panels, and handouts.
2019 In-Service and Volunteer Opportunities:
From 5:30 - 7:30 pm at the Center
Please register with us at Reception@CenterForResolution.org
- Wed., January 15th
- Mon., February 10th
- Tues., March 10th ... postponed until further notice
- Thurs., April 16th
- Mon., May 11th
- Tues., June 9th
- Thurs., August 13th
- Mon., September 14th
- Tues., November 10th
- Mon., December 7th
Types of Advanced Mediator Trainings*:
- Workplace Mediation Cost $25 includes lunch and materials.
- Parent with Teen Mediation
- Dissolution Mediation
- Settlement Conference Mediation Prerequisite = CDR Certified mediator and/or attorney; Cost $25 includes binder and materials. Click here for registration and details.
- Mediator Refresher course
- Small Claims Training/Refresher
* Inquire with Reception for training dates