Dental Therapy Task Force
We invite members of the public to stay informed and to share thoughts and ideas with the Dental Therapy Task Force.
You can do this by completing the public input form, observing task force meetings, and/or adding your name to the email list.
Legislation Creates Dental Therapy Task Force
“Pierce county center for dispute resolution (PCCDR) to convene a task force, staffed by the PCCDR, to review and make recommendations on bringing the current practice of dental therapy on tribal lands to a statewide scale, and on the practice, supervision, and practice settings needed to maximize the effectiveness of dental therapy.” ~ Section 222 (DOH) Section 17 [Link]
- August 25th at 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Agenda | Presentations: The Alaska Experience, Dental Therapy at Swinomish Dental, and Dental Therapists in WA State Tribal Clinics
- September 28th at 2:00 – 4:00 pm
- October 20th at 2:00 – 4:00 pm
- November 9th at 3:00 – 5:00 pm
All meetings take place on Zoom, we invite you to observe:
- Meeting ID: 996 1963 4002
- Passcode: Dental
- Or dial by your location: 253.215.8782 (Tacoma)
- Dial in Passcode: 740003
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abjyDvz3Op