Eviction Resolution Program

Begin the process ...

Pierce County Housing and the City of Tacoma have received funding for utility and rental assistance.  Click on the picture to the left to go directly to the rental assistance website or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.piercecountywa.gov/7142/Rental-Assistance.

To register for Pierce County Housing Rental Assistance click here and select "New Account", which is located in the upper right-hand corner, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://housinghelp.piercerentalassistance.org/.

Connect With An Eviction Resolution Specialist

Free services are available to tenants and housing providers!*  We are here with options to help you through this process - conciliation, rental assistance, and mediation - watch the video above for more details.

Call today for your confidential assessment

Call: (253)572-3657

Email: SolveIt@CenterForResolution.org 


Para conectar con una especialista para evitar desalojo, Llame a Marisol

Español Call: (253)572-3657 Ext. 123

Español Email: MarisolG@CenterForResolution.org

Additional Housing Resources ...

REMINDER: Mediation services through the Eviction Resolution Program are provided at no cost to the tenant and the landlord.

* We do not offer legal advice or legal representation.


 This page was updated on March 23, 2021